Sessions are conducted in person at my office and all sessions are 50 minutes. Once we meet, if you decide that an alternative form of contact such as phone or Skype sessions are best for you, we can discuss that as an option.
My fee is $225 per 50-minute session. An initial phone consultation is available free of charge.
Payments may be made by cash, check, or card at the end of each session.
Cancellation policy: if an appointment is cancelled or no-showed with less than 24 hours notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I am an out-of-network therapist. Your insurance provider likely allows for out-of-network mental health benefits. Most clients find that they are reimbursed 70-80% of their session fees by their insurance.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Contact your insurance company and ask them:
- Do I have out of network coverage?
- If so, what is my out of network deductible?
- Once my deductible is met, what percentage of each session is reimbursed? Usually they will tell you 70-80% of each session is reimbursed.
- I will give you a statement at the end of each month that you can give to your insurance company.
- Your insurance company will send you reimbursement checks (often monthly).
To learn more about my services and to schedule a free phone consultation fill out the form below.